The Story Of Dust


We all look the same, with no special power,
play in the wind and afraid of a shower,
so many cultures my eyes have seen,
emergence of earth is where my story begins.

With the dream of becoming one to million,
I started my journey with every break of a stone,
months passed and years passed,
so many miles surpassed,
I transformed your thoughts into wonders,
stayed with you in all blunders,
the blood and shades of lost generations,
possibilities of new civilizations.

Despite of all the witnesses, inanimate I am,
insignificant I am,
unnoticed and unknown,
but there will be always times,
in the utter darkness with no sight,
I'll be the proof of a ray of light.
A dust is what I'm called,
around me your life is revolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, How is it ?

Creative Commons Licence
Abstract and Obscure by Ashis Dash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.