Lost In Randomness

While thinking of many random things, I wrote this. Hence the caption.


This is bad, something which I hate,
Can’t there be a single way so, no one would regret.

How can you see the next day?
Sometimes you call it choice, sometimes its mystery.

Morning showed you the day, after you succeed,
Night is the new day when hopeful,
Life is a playground while losing,
Is this what you call art of living.

Editing or changing as per the requirement,
Animals are better in my judgement.
They can think, they can learn teaching,
All what they don’t know is the art of money making.
Is this why you call yourself best,
Coz inanimate things are valuable than rest.

No I’m not fooling around, I didn’t loose my mind;
It’s just you who turned blind.
Neither  God is cruel, he is very kind,
Gave you eyes to keep you blind.

2 comments:

  1. no creation is wasteful.the beauty of it lies in when it lands in page of valued readers.

    ReplyDelete

So, How is it ?

Creative Commons Licence
Abstract and Obscure by Ashis Dash is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.